Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lately in my life

So much has changed in my life over the last few months, which has caused me to be busy and has caused an even larger delay in my blogging! I truly am working on being more proactive about blogging, and with all the changes in my life, I will truly work harder at that.

In March, Ty proposed to me! We have both been so busy with wedding planning and getting prepared for the wedding in November. You can check out our website for updates (click here!) as well as I will try to post more on here =)

Anyways, on to the Proposal story!


Ty and I had planned on going on a date during spring break. Since I would be home, he planned to just pick me up in Clifton and us just take a simple date into Meridian. He picked me up and we began driving to Meridian. He told me that there had been a slight change of plans-for one, him and his dad had been talking and had suggested us go to a restaurant in Glen Rose. Also, he had been speaking with Jake Wallace and wanted to get some chords from him since we would be in the area. I agreed to both and we went on our way. 
We pulled up to the Wallace house and I asked if I could stay in the car since Jake only wanted to see Ty. Ty said he probably wanted to see me too so I came inside. We made our way upstairs  and headed out onto the balcony. When we got to the balcony I saw that there were papers with stuff written all over them. As I got closer, I saw that it was a timeline of our relationship from before we dated through important events to us. He had his guitar and sat down and played "I will not take my love away" for me and sang. He had sitting on the table a bouquet of roses and daisies, my two favorite flowers. After playing the song, he told me several very special and sweet things and then got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I said yes!
After we left, we did drive to Glen Rose to eat. I had to go to the bathroom as soon as we got there, and when I came back to Ty, my parents and sisters were there to celebrate.  It truly was the most perfect of evenings! 

We truly are so blessed and look forward to this new life adventure together! We cannot wait to share more with you! 














No comments:

Post a Comment