Monday, December 5, 2011

Thoughts in my rambling mind...

Before I begin, let me just say that I am the worst blogger and picture taker that ever existed. So many times I have ideas and thoughts over what to blog and I just end up not doing it. I really really really promise to try to be better =)

Try being the key word.


So, moving on.


Lately, the verse Proverbs 3:6 has been stuck in my head. Not 3:5, but 3:6. This is what it says:

"In all your ways, acknowledge Him, and He will direct your path."

I don't know about you, but I am finding more and more often that there are times that I do not acknowledge Christ. I should, in all that I do, but there are times that I find myself relying on myself and my own abilities.

How would my life change if in EVERYTHING I did, I relied more on Christ and His calling for my life? How would my perspective of others change? Would I be happier more often?

I think too often we focus on ourselves and our own abilities. The funny thing is, it never says in the bible to rely on yourself. Instead it says In all your ways acknowledge Him and HE will direct your path. How wonderful a thought.

By simply relying on Christ, I am allowing the plan he desires for my life to be real and to fully come alive. By acknowledging Christ I am saying yes to a real chance at a life full of happiness and joy.

I don't know about you, but that's the life that I truly desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment