Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer has begun!

This past weekend was so wonderful! It was a long weekend for me and I got to spend the weekend seeing my family as well as Ty's. On Friday, we drove to Clifton to play with Riley and Sam so that mom and dad could go help Ryne and Rebekah move. The day was filled with visits to the flower shop, eating lunch at Subway, playing in the water and watching Pocahontas. We really enjoyed the day!

On Saturday, we went to a friend's birthday party and got to visit with some people we haven't seen in a while. After that, we headed to see some other great friends of ours, Josh and Kodie. When we got to Kodie's parents house, we had watermelon and sweet tea outside and caught up with both them and Josh's parents and Kodie's dad. It was wonderful!

We met up with Wade and Renee after that to see Men In Black 3. I haven't seen the other two, but I really enjoyed the movie and spending time with Ty's parents!

Sunday was filled with Memorial Day celebrations with Ty's extended family and seeing them was wonderful. The weekend ended with me in Clifton celebrating my parents 24th anniversary! All in all a busy but wonderful weekend! Below are the only pictures I got of the weekend, and shocking, they are of Riley and Sam =)
                              Showing off their flowers! Both picked out carnations in different colors!
                                    Sam posing for a picture! Of course he would make this face =)
                                         Riley and Sam together. Aren't they just precious??
 Riley really wanted a hugging picture. Made my hear smile at how much they love each other!
 Playing in the water! I love these next few of the kids playing in the two new sprinklers we bought!

 Miss Riley Anne. Isn't she a doll? I love how the sun is just shining on her in this picture!
We are all completely worn out after playing outside! Look at how they each are holding their flowers though....will not let them go! Precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment